Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

EUREKA!


Well this week has been very busy. Currently, I am in the middle of two review articles. I was not ready for all the science talk. My first couple articles were not too reader friendly. So I had to search the website for more options, and I am so glad I did. I found an article that made more sense, and so much more interesting! I have been learning so much about P. aeruginosa; talk about system overload. The article I’m reading now has promising results. According to an article published in BioMed Central journals, active immunization using exotoxin A confers protection against P. aeruginosa. In this article an experiment was conducted using mice and rabbits that were infected with the P. aeruginosa bacteria. The animals were immunized and became resistant, and the ones that didn’t died, and this is just the beginning of what I found. Next step is to find out if similar test yielded the same results.

No comments:

Post a Comment