Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Project X


So Friday 11/15/13 I went with Matt and Danielle to the park on 7th Ave. S. of the I10. Danielle is trying to catch a crawdad. I was pretty interested, more so than I thought I’d be. I’ve already talked to Matt about doing something similar, and I got approval. I’m a huge discovery fan, so a project similar to this is perfect for me. Initially, I thought Danielle was going to try and catch critters with food. Turns out they have all the food they need out there to survive; late connection. This Friday 11/22/13 we have made arrangement to head back out there in the morning so I can areas to collect samples or set traps. I will get concrete procedures tomorrow, but for the meantime I have to get back to homework…Danielle should have something good on her next visit; the place is crawling with bugs.
The spiders are everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment