Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!



To say this past couples of weeks have been pretty busy would be an understatement. So I crammed for my chemistry test and I did pretty well. Better than I thought I’d do so that is definitely a high point for the week. As for Calc., I’m feeling like I was feeling 2 weeks ago about chemistry; not very good at all. So over the weekend I will be reviewing notes and doing homework… I wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving! And be cautious on the roads as this is the time of year more people tend to drink more. As for Pseudomonas aeruginosa, the paper is currently under construction. I need to review the articles I selected, and I am also missing additional data that I am hoping to stumble across in a new article. Be safe everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment